Listen to Today’s Audio Goodie
(Have the Goodie read to you!)
Over the years the study of Scripture has led to great changes in my understanding. I will sum up some basic things that I have learned.
(1) Our Father is active in His universe and is “operating all in accord with the counsel of His will” (Ephesians 1:11).
(2) We are clay in the hand of the divine Potter – “Has not the Potter power over the clay” (Romans 9:21).
(3) We are His workmanship (Ephesians 2:10).
We are His achievement (CLT).
We are God’s own handiwork (WNT).
(4) We are therefore “confident of this very thing, that He Who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:6).
(5) We know that, “for us, who love God, who are the called according to His purpose, there is an awareness that He is working all together for good” (Romans 8:28).